MASKS & MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- MUST be worn at all times
- Medical exemptions will need to provide a doctors note to Management
SPECTATORS, EXITING AND CURFEW
- 2 Spectators per child, only allowed in at start time of event unless in café/pro shop.
- Teams/skaters allowed in 30 minutes before event start. Must exit 10 minutes after conclusion.
- Customers MUST exit out rink side doors
PUBLIC SKATING HOURS
- Limited Capacity, please refer to online calendar at this time for our session hours
- Masks must be worn at all times, including on ice
STICKS & PUCKS and PUBLIC HOCKEY
- Signups available online, but in person signups and pay are welcome
- 35 Player limit for Sticks & Pucks, Public Hockey 30 Skaters & 4 Goalies
- Freestyle Sessions are in person signup and pay. Masks must be worn on ice.
- We will have user spaces setup for all customers & teams. Masks must be worn.
- Locker Room bathrooms & showers will be locked
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Click the link to setup an account to register for Hatfield Ice Programs: ONLINE REGISTRATION
GUESTBOOK: To receive news, updates and information on Hatfield Ice, join our newsletter by clicking here: HATFIELD ICE GUESTBOOK
WATCH GAMES LIVE & ON DEMAND: Hatfield Ice Arena is now a LiveBarn Venue! Click to find out more: LiveBarn @ Hatfield Ice
RINKSIDE CAFE: Click the link for hours and menu options at the Rinkside Cafe: Rinkside Cafe Menu