Updated: Friday January 15th, 2021
MASKS & MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- MUST be worn at all times, including on-ice
- Medical exemptions will need to provide a doctors note to Management
SPECTATORS, EXITING AND CURFEW
- 1 Spectator per child, only allowed in at start time of event unless in café/pro shop.
- Teams/skaters allowed in 20 minutes before event start. Must exit 10 minutes after conclusion.
- Customers MUST exit out rink side doors
PUBLIC SKATING HOURS
- Limited Capacity, please refer to online calendar at this time for our session hours
GROUP SKATING LESSONS
- Session #2: Thursdays extended thru 1/21, Saturdays extended thru 1/30
- Session #3: Tuesdays begin 1/12, Thursday begin 1/28, Saturdays begin 2/6
Saturdays at HH begin on 1/16, Sundays at HH begin on 1/17
LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY
- Session #2: Extended thru January 30th. Time change is 2:45pm – 3:45pm
- Session #3: Begins on February 6th
- Flyers Rookie Winter Session: January 9th – February 13th
STICKS & PUCKS and PUBLIC HOCKEY
- Signups available online, but in person signups and pay are welcome
- 35 Player limit for Sticks & Pucks, Public Hockey 30 Skaters & 4 Goalies
- Freestyle Sessions are in person signup and pay. Masks must be worn.
- We will have user spaces setup for all customers & teams.
- Locker Room bathrooms & showers will be locked
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Click the link to setup an account to register for Hatfield Ice Programs: ONLINE REGISTRATION
GUESTBOOK: To receive news, updates and information on Hatfield Ice, join our newsletter by clicking here: HATFIELD ICE GUESTBOOK
WATCH GAMES LIVE & ON DEMAND: Hatfield Ice Arena is now a LiveBarn Venue! Click to find out more: LiveBarn @ Hatfield Ice
RINKSIDE CAFE: Click the link for hours and menu options at the Rinkside Cafe: Rinkside Cafe Menu